Western culture (especially in the US) equates beauty with youth and perfection. The average age of a cover girl model is 25-27 years old! Gray hair, wrinkles and sagging skin are the visible markers of being “old”. While you know in your heart appearance is not the whole of you there is a nagging realization that looks are associated with success and status. The issue of losing attractiveness is about becoming irrelevant, passed over and even worse invisible.
The pressure to do something is enormous and the boom in plastic surgery and anti-aging cosmetics take advantage of this emotional vulnerability. Cosmetic surgery and procedures are scary and play upon the fears of not being good enough. Plastic surgery offers a large variety of solutions but they are costly, invasive and come with health risks, pain and recovery time.
Perhaps some of your friends and colleagues have done procedures, but the idea of plastics and neurotoxins being injected into your face is not appealing. There is the possibility that you won’t look like you. Worse is the possibility that people will know you did something and judge you as insecure, vain or superficial.
Many professional and successful women confess if they knew about a natural alternative they would go for that instead.
The Solution: A better version of you.
Welcome to the Eastern Medicine alternative. Eastern medicine recognizes that our physical, emotional and spiritual health shines through our face and skin.
While we may believe youth is beauty, the truth is health is beauty.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe and painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of aging. This alternative is a revitalization process that not only helps your face look its best, but helps your whole body look and feel younger.
How Does Facial Rejuvenation Help?
It improves your overall health, and more:
- Reduces fine lines by increasing your body’s production of collagen
- Reduces your jowls and lifts drooping eyelids by encouraging dermal contractions
- Improves your hormonal balance, which reduces acne breakouts while also reducing stress
- Tightens your pores, reducing them in appearance
- Moisturizes and nourishes your skin by increasing local circulation of blood and lymph
- As improvements are made to your body, the side effects are radiance and a beautiful afterglow in your face.
During a series of treatments (12-15 sessions) you receive the expertise of an acupuncturist who is trained in these advanced protocols. Results you may see as early as the 2nd or 3rd session. The treatments are customized for each patient and can remove anywhere from 5 to 15 years off your appearance.
Is There More You Can Do on Your Own?
Yes, as with any health regiment, the effects from Facial Rejuvenation are even more prominent and lasting when you upgrade your lifestyle.
- Make a practice of a drinking several glasses of water daily.
- Get sleep. The body does it’s repairing during the sleep cycle.
- Exercise several times per week.
- Eat quality food and avoid eating processed and packaged foods, soda, and high levels of sugar whenever possible.
- Relaxation. Consider a course in yoga or meditation to reduce your stress.
- Acupuncture treatments can increase your innate beauty, and it is all made possible by improving health throughout your body.
The best rejuvenation outcomes are influenced by reducing life stressors, improving overall health and positive outlook.
The wow factor is back, you feel wonderful, and your confidence soars. Friends will notice something is different and may ask, “Did you change your hair?” Or, “Did you lose weight or do something different? You look amazing!” You can reply, “I’m healthier than I’ve ever been before, and it shows in my face.”
Want to find out more? Schedule a consultation today!